You will agree with us that the rate of Divorce must have really sprouted this year especially. Ranging from irreconcilable differences to battery and assault, a lot of marriages have crumbled. Men are women are wiser maybe.
Well below are the top 5 divorces that shook both the Nigerian and International entertainment industry as well as the world…
1. Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is in first place as her marriage to ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill came crashing with alot of drama. To tell you that many months after, the drama is still on.
The couple tied the knot in 2016 and got divorced barely a year later on grounds of infidelity, lies and assault.
2. Janet Jackson And Wissam Al Mana were doing so fine until 2017.
Janet announced the pair were married in 2013, but there is speculation that they might have been married for five years in secret. Neither of them have addressed the situation publicly, but we know the divorce came after their first child.
3. Mary J. Blige and Martin “Kendu” Isaacs got married in 2003 and lived in matrimony for 12 years before deciding to park ways due to”irreconcilable differences.”
The singer parted ways with her manager and hubby in July 2017.
4. Mercy Aigbe and Lanre Gentry probably had the messiest divorce for 2017 as pictures of her battered body surfaced online.
The pair were married for 4 years and have a son together.
5. Damilola Adegbite and her bad boy husband Chris Attoh tied the knot on valentine’s day in 2015, but their marriage clearly didn’t see the end of 2017.
The couple share a son together and honestly they don’t even look like they are friends any longer.
We hope they all find love again.